We are committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our website may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
1. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
2. When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to fulfill your request. This information will be passed to the provider selected in order that they can reserve the product requested.
3. Beyond that information which we pass to the provider, we do not share any personal information with anyone, we take this promise very seriously.
4. Information about prior bookings made on the TAFEA website is retained on our booking system to allow us to improve customer service. We may from time to time use this information to survey customers about their experience of our website and /or the accommodation or tours they have used. In both cases, participation is entirely at your discretion and you are provided facility to opt out of these surveys if you request.
5. We also collect aggregate information – non-identifiable traveler information – none of which is associated with you as an individual. This information is used to improve our service, such as by tracking which pages on our web site are the most popular.
6. Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
7. When our reservation order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is split and sent in two different emails. We are working on encryption software for our next upgrade.
8. All of our user’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
9. The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
Select your other destination for your perfect trip.